Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gardening

I was out with the dogs today and noticed the flowers in our flower beds are all blooming like mad in the nice weather we've been having. Reminded me of a joke:

Q: What's better than roses on a piano?

A: Tulips on an organ.

That's all I got. I'm going out for my annual golf outing today though so there's a good chance I'll have an embarrassing story about that. And when I say "golf outing" I mean I'm going golfing. I don't reveal that I'm gay on the 12th tee or anything. Although...

3 comments:

LeLo said...

Q. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
A. Pilgrims!

mama biscuit said...

LOL. I've never heard that. But then, I do live under a rock.

Hope you had fun golfing.

Phollower said...

lelo: I'm sorry ma'am but there will be no educational jokes on this blog. Thanks for your cooperation.

tysgirl: I'm here to inform. Not educate though. (see above) Golf was excellent. I'm just terrible at it but I went with a friend of mine who I don't get to see all that often. We're going to try to go every other week this summer.