Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wing Time!

The Spousal Unit and I are packing up the dogs and heading to Buffalo tomorrow, not to return until next Saturday. This means of course that we are about to indulge in vast quantities of pizza and wings. For anyone who's never been to Buffalo (and hell, who'd really want to go?) the pizza and wings really are that good. Honestly, food there is better than just about anywhere in the world. It's horrible for you and you'll die of some heart problem by the time your 43 but you gotta take the bad with the good.

I doubt I'll do much blogging while we're gone but I'll probably end up with a few disgustingly cute niece/nephew stories that I'll post. Naturally I'll mold the stories into something disturbing and/or perverted but hopefully they'll be funny.

While we're gone we have some people feeding the cats and the fish (hopefully these 2 tasks will remain independent of one another) so don't get any bright ideas about robbing the house when we're not here. 'Cause really, if you want anything just let us know. I'll be happy to help you carry most of our crap to your car if you'll just take it.

Until then, Phollower out.

3 comments:

mama biscuit said...

safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Buffalo Wings or now known as "wings". I grew up with the as a kid in CNY. Love em!
Now I'm hungry

Anonymous said...

Maybe you won't see this till you return from the land of wings and pizza, but I wonder, is a trip to Great Skate on the Buffalo agenda?

Pretty cool place, eh? We stopped there on our last trip to Rochester, and I was sure impressed by the selection. You don't find that much hockey equipment out here in the land of nascar and basketball. :-( And Sabres stuff everywhere I looked, too.

Unfortunately, we were at Great Skate about two weeks before their annual tent sale, so I missed some awesome clearance sales, apparently.

Maybe you were the one who originally told me about Great Skate? It was you or ND, the dude from Batavia.