Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why I'm 100

I'm coming out of Target today and in the parking lot is some dude in his early 20's in some pseudo-muscle car sitting and waiting for his girlfriend or whoever to come out of the store. But he's not just parked in a spot waiting; he's parked diagonally across 2 handicapped spaces. And it pissed me off so freaking bad.

Back when I was a kid we parked our horse and buggy the right way and used a nice clove hitch to keep the horse restrained and we liked it just fine.

Man I'm getting old.

4 comments:

limpy99 said...

If you looked closer, maybe he had no legs.

Sylvia said...

He could sit outside in his car in a correct parking spot with legs, the same as without them.

Maggie said...

I hope you key'ed his car as you were creaking by.

Phollower said...

maggie: That would've been a nice idea had he not still been in it. I'm way too big of a chicken to risk getting my ass kicked by some whipper-snapper.

Duh-huh-huh, I said "snapper".