Friday, August 17, 2007

This Will Probably Get Old Fast

OK, in the name of posting a little more often and also doing something on my blog that's "interesting" (and potentially even factual) I'm going to include some random bit o' information about me and/or things I've done in the next bunch of posts I write. The bits are in no particular order unless you consider train of thought an order. The posts may or may not include other stuff depending on how high I am. I mean motivated.

Random Bit #1:

From 6th grade all the way through high school I, Phollower, played the cello in our school orchestra. I did not play it well. As with most things I did it half-assed and never practiced. But think of how many hot viola players I nailed. If you guessed "one" you just missed. And by Price is Right rules you're out.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Look at it this way....all those years, you had a big 'instrument' between your legs.

limpy99 said...

I had the right answer when you combined the word "hot" with the phrase "viola players"

Watch, you get the same answer when I pose the question "How many girls was I able to have sex with by mentioning my high school career as a cross-country runner?"

Phollower said...

maggie: And that's the only time I could say it.

limpy: Me too! I was just as bad at it as I was at playing the cello but I did run cross-country.

Gosh, my inability to score in high school is becoming more and more obvious. Thanks dude.