Thursday, April 05, 2007

Go Big Red

A friend of mine is the guy who wears the cardinal outfit as the mascot for the Arizona Cardinals. Yep, the NFL team. Well, really he's a friend of my little brother but I know him well enough that I'm comfortable with saying that I'm friends with Big Red. Anyway, there's a poll going on through azcentral.com where people are supposed to vote for their favorite Arizona Pro Team mascot. I don't know if he gets anything for winning but he asked for the support of his friends so I'm doing my part. Currently the Phoenix Coyotes mascot is leading the way but Big Red is in a pretty close 2nd. C'mon people, you can do it! You can vote once a day or if you're feeling resourceful (and bored) you can go to your internet options, delete your cookies, and vote multiple times! Not that I would endorse such behavior. That would be like cheating. But cheating for a friend. And that's forgivable. And I promise not to tell.

Go HERE, click on "Best Pro Team Mascot" and then vote for Big Red.

Thanks for your support.

7 comments:

limpy99 said...

Sorry, I'm voting for Sanjaya, just like the internet told me to.

Phollower said...

What, I'm not the internet anymore?

Party Girl said...

"thanks for your support"
I suddenly felt 15 and like I was viewing an old Bartels and James commercial.

Anonymous said...

Party Girl - it was Boones Farm at 15 for me, unless my friend's mom smuggled us in some beer or champagne.

limpy99 said...

Looks like he's stuck at 36%.

Boone's Farm Strawberry!! Those were the days.

Phollower said...

Yep, the voting is over and he finished in a strong 2nd. Also known as First Loser.

Party Girl said...

Oh yeah. a buck fifty, a quart cup filled with ice from the local QT and I got my drunk on. Scoopin the loop in my friend's Trans Am.

Man, we were so cool.

Why are you laughing? No, really. We were.