Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Back from vacation

Hey. I was back in Buffalo, NY for a week. The land of my birth. It being Buffalo we had a few inches of snow every day. Then I get back to Indiana and what happens? There's a blizzard. That's right, an official, 35MPH winds, 1/4 mile visibility, 1" of snow per hour blizzard. We ended up getting 17" of snow. Now I'm from Buffalo so that much snow is nothing new to me but around here it's a big deal. Don't get me wrong, it was shitty out. But most importantly work was closed for 2 days. So I returned from vacation to be told to not come into work for 2 days.

I love snow.

2 comments:

limpy99 said...

Here in CT we got 1-3" of sleet and everyone acted like The Apocalypse had arrived.

Phollower said...

I'm gonna start calling Angelina Jolie "ApocaLips".