Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What Would the Neighbors Think?

So I'm taking out the garbage can and recycling bin last night. We had some friends over on Friday and Saturday night so the recycling bin contained about 50 beer bottles. Also included in the bin were 2 empty soy milk containers. I figure the garbage men, err, Sanitation Consultants must've been thinking, "Now here's a couple that's concerned about their health, well-being, and eating habits. When they're not getting fucking plowed, that is."

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Hey, I can only lay claim to 6 of those bottles.

Phollower said...

That's 12% of them. Lush.

Party Girl said...

Hey, that's my thinking and rational. I'm all about my health and vitamins, nutrients and such. Workingout and killing myself on the various machines...then on the weekends and any excuse I can-I kill my liver. I figure it all balances out in the end.

...and really, beer is just liquid bread. No harm in it at all.

Phollower said...

And alcohol kills germs. I'm all about staying healthy.

1914 said...

Thank you for a laugh out loud moment. I've often wondered what the sanitation engineers think of my refuse