Sunday, August 06, 2006

Got a Pencil?

Saturday evening the Spousal Unit said something hilarious, albeit somewhat embarassing should it wind up on my blog. Knowing it would she wisely added, "That does NOT wind up on your blog." It was funny enough that even she could appreciate its blogworthiness so I offered up a deal. "Can I put it on the blog if I do it as a cryptogram?" I'd hit Sylvia's weakspot. She LOVES cryptograms. Should anyone happen to decide to figure it out please don't post the translation in the comments. If you comment in cryptogram form you'll gain bonus points from Sylvia who will surely spend the time to translate. So if you're ambitious here you go:

"Uk'mk gotbfe ykl rcfbegr cm b'a dybfe aq tbwmorcm. Kbrgkm uoq ycakrgbfe by ecbfe bf rgk gcxk."

10 comments:

lkmanitou said...

Assuming letters are or aren't used more than once in the cypher?

I have one two letter word figured out. Brain hurt now.

Phollower said...

Each letter represents one other letter for the entire cryptogram. Thanks for playing.

Lulu said...

Wow. Totally blog worthy. And for the record, I think this should be an every day motto.

Indeed.

(And, Phollower, I would totally go for that first option...)

Anonymous said...

YIKES!
Sylvia is quite the woman

Phollower said...

Lulu- I agree and I did.

Anonymous- You have no idea.

I'm glad some people took a few minutes to work it out. I was afraid the comment and my cryptogram would go unappreciated.

Anonymous said...

Phollower I would have thought you were taking better care of my daughter in that area and Sylvia may I suggest something slinkier than sweats and a T-shirt.

limpy99 said...

Ycdfzy xbvk Ysxtbo ofz ap ubnk gotk o xcr bf hcaacf. Xhr ak ifcu bn scd fkkz worrkmbky.

lkmanitou said...

B hkkx yc jbmrq hcm hbedmbfe cir aq hbmyr nmqsrcemoa!

Phollower said...

Daddy- Excellent day to start visiting my blog. My posts aren't always this much fun and even more rarely involve your daughter's genitalia. I took care of it for her.

Limpy- Well done, my friend. You even went with a new cryptogram-code. If your wife and Sylvia have that much in common you're a lucky man. But I don't need to tell you. Did you ever hear how that concert turned out?

LK- Sylvia's right. I'm pretty sure this is one of the filthier crytograms out there. I'm not sure if that encourages or discourages you to solve more though.

Anonymous said...

Sis nfw vigudnhu uwjn zwxx ie inj ghk?