Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm outta here

OK, so the dogs and I are on our way out the door for our little overnight trip. Backpack? Check. Flashlight? Check. Tent, sleeping bag, food? Check, check, check. I'm always certain I've forgotten some horribly important piece of equipment that will result in terrible pain and anguish for me and my loved ones. I'm going overnight in a county preserve for christ's sake. It's not like I'll be bushwacking through the Alaskan tundra. Anyway, just to be safe, if you don't see me again give my love to all the ladies. And a little extra to that one special lady, you know who you are... You like how I did that? Now all the girls are reading this and thinking quietly to themselves, "He means me".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done some bushwacking in the Alaskan tundra.

Anonymous said...

Whon exactly do you mean?

Phollower said...

Loki, going down on your girlfriend in your brother's Alaskan cabin does NOT count as bush-wacking. I mean, come on, bushwack implies going into a trailless area and I know your girlfriend.

SU: I meant you of course baby, only you.