Thursday, April 06, 2006

Yea or Nay?

So I've been farting around with the look of my blog and I'm wondering if both of my avid readers think it looks better or worse than the plain old template. I have no HTML knowledge and equally little artistic talent so even if I was an HTML pro it would require an act of god to not still be ugly. I kinda like how it looks so far. It's awefully lame compared to 90% of the other blogs I see but I think it's way better than the other 10%. Now if I could just put some decent content in here...

5 comments:

Loki said...

I like the changes you've made, and the effort is quite admirable. My alter ego hasn't down one fucking thing to her blog so who am I to say.

hcnyc said...

I like the template (and lord knows I have had my own bouts of template insecurity). The content, well, er...um...

Just kiddin. Keep it up. We like it.

NYC blogging mentality : "Post whatever the fuck you want and fuck 'em if they don't like it. Now get outta my way."

MrsOz said...

I really like how it looks, especially the greens. The only thing I would change is make the picture actually you, not Sam. Keep him in the top banner, but in your id photo, put something else. Unless you are going to post as Sam from now on.

That would NOT be interesting.

Phollower said...

Thanks for the input.
Mrsoz- I'll see what I can do about a new picture for myself. I'd put a real picture of myself but it's tough enough to get people to come back already.
hcnyc- I'm trying to have a bit of that mentality but the majority of readers are family and friends. I already deleted one post for fear of alienating someone. That would've been 10% of my reader base.

The SU said...

Remind me - I have the PERFECT picture of you.